- 1st International Workshop on TCM in Shanghai, China, 2006
- 2nd International Workshop on TCM in Heidelberg, Germany, 14 October 2007
- 3rd International Workshop on TCM in Huangshan, China, 24 – 27 October 2008
- 4th International Workshop on TCM in Yale, USA, 30 April – 3 May 2010
- 5th International Workshop on TCM in Hamburg, Germany, 4 – 6 October 2011
- 6th International Workshop on TCM in Tianjin, China, 17 – 19 August 2012
- 7th International Workshop on TCM in Shanghai, China, 18 – 21 October 2013
- 8th International Workshop on TCM in Porto, Portugal, 2014, 03 – 05 October 2014
- 9th International Workshop on TCM in Hangzhou, China, 22 - 24 May 2015
- 10th International Workshop on TCM in Porto, Portugal, 20 -22 April 2018
We cordially invite you to the next DCFG-TCM Workshop which will take place again in the beautiful university city of Oporto.
The Workshop will be organised in close cooperation with the German Society of TCM (DGTCM).
Porto is located at the mouth of the river Douro at the Atlantic Ocean. It was registered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996.
The University of Porto ranks high in its international reputation and is the university which hosts the first European TCM master programme.
Our last Workshop in Porto turned out to be a big success with about 200 registered participants. A particular feature of our Workshop is that each speech will contain at least one treatment option which can directly be put into practice. So - apart from the latest state of the art of scientific methodology and research - every participant will take home practical advice in the fields of his or her interest.
The researchers and clinicians invited count to the best in the field of TCM and integrative medicine. They will report on their latest results in basic and clinical TCM research. This workshop will also provide a high-level platform for academic exchange and the establishment of new research networks.
Apart from a sophisticated scientific programme you may enjoy the local highlights including Fado, a form of music characterized by mournful tunes and lyrics, the world-famous Port Wine, a cruise on the river Douro and the delicious food, to name just a few to make your mouth watery. So, Porto is worth to stay longer than just for the congress!
We kindly ask you to register now using the Registration Form.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Porto!